You likely already know that you are entitled to compensation if you were hurt in an auto accident as a result of someone else’s negligence or recklessness. You might not be aware of the best way to acquire it.
In reality, it’s not a good idea to let the insurance companies handle the situation since they must take their own interests into account when making settlement proposals. Get an expert auto accident injury lawyer like Law Offices of Michael A. Kahn on your side—that’s what you need to do. You can count on Attorney Kahn to fight aggressively and successfully to obtain full and just compensation for your injuries and suffering because his only interest in the matter is your well-being and your rights.
Requesting a free consultation is the first step in selecting Attorney Kahn as your car accident injury lawyer. During this initial meeting, you have the chance to find out whether your case has a strong legal foundation and how much compensation you might be eligible to receive. You should bring as much supporting documentation as you can to your consultation so that your lawyer can provide you correct information.
How to Prepare for Your Free Consultation
Here are some pointers to help you get ready for your free consultation on car accident injuries:
- A police report made at the scene of the accident may contain an assignment of liability that could be beneficial to your case, so ask for a copy of it.
- Bring any photos or videos you may have of the accident scene, since accident reconstructionist experts may use these to demonstrate what caused the collision.
- Make copies of your medical bills. Your medical records are crucial for proving that the accident led to your injuries and for demonstrating the severity of those injuries.
- Print up your most recent pay stub; your lawyer wants to know how much you make if your accident prevents you from working for even a short period of time.
- Make notes on your experience. When determining pain and suffering, it will be helpful to keep a form of personal injury journal that details the level of discomfort your injuries are generating and how they are influencing your daily activities.
Call Law Offices of Michael A. Kahn at (310) 209-1600 as soon as you’re ready for your initial consultation, which is free. We will defend you on a “no recovery, no fee” basis if you have a solid claim for compensation so that you only have to pay us if we prevail in your case.